Produce and animate creative layer collages easily!
Create 3D lines from a motion path…easily.
The 2D physics engine for Adobe® After Effects® offers endless possibilities
Newton interprets 2D composition layers as rigid bodies interacting in a real environment. Newton provides many simulation controllers such as body properties (type, density, friction, bounciness, velocity, etc), global properties (gravity, solver), and allows the creation of joints between bodies. Once simulation is completed, animation is recreated in After Effects with standard keyframes.
Bring the magic of Newton2 into your projects, and create stunning physically based animations.
FEATURES IN V2
– 4 types of joint to link bodies
– Efficient and clean user interface
– Better support of shape layers
– Magnetism system
– Gravity scale, convex hull, fixed rotation
– Scene snapshots, actions history, comprehensive user’s guide…
– Robust and efficient physics engine
– Many controllers: gravity, friction, velocity…
– Support of text, masks and shapes
– Various body types: static, dynamic, dormant…
– Joints between bodies
– Intuitive user interface